Tuesday 21 December 2010

Creative Review



Creative review is a visual communication magazine, It first launched in London 1980. The aim of the magazine is to inspire advertisers, photographers, graphic designers and illustrators around the the world.
I would like to say I buy the magzine just for reading purposes, but that isn't true. I keep buying this magazine for inspiration and also to look at the layout on each page, layouts fascinate me. I look for how type or an image sits on a page and the use of space. When looking through creative review magazines there is a mixture of layouts which makes the magazine stand out. Some layouts just use text and some image some pages are created in newspaper style (this is usually interview pages) I have incorporated this style in my recent projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment