Tuesday 20 April 2010

Together trust

This was my first live brief. We had a visit from Helen Bee from Together Trust. She had come in to give us the brief, which was to create a campaign for getting more people to foster. Together Trust are a Fostering agency based in Cheadle. They have been running for about 11 years now. As there is a national shortage of foster carers they asked me and the rest of my group to create a campaign that really stood out. I worked on this brief with Stacey together we came up with a range of ideas


Here are some of my earlier ideas:







Here are mine and Stacey's Ideas:
The slogan we went with was 'Do you care enough to care', this meant that not only do you care physically but do you care mentally which we thought was quite clever.












The idea wasn't taking forward due to the tagline already been used in a similar way.

No comments:

Post a Comment